It can be used as a family session, or a session just with mums and their children, or even mums with their grown up children (totally up to you)! A lovely way to capture your family right now. I promise it will be fun, and give you something you can treasure forever.
Lasting 30 minutes, they are simply a shorter version of a bespoke full portrait shoot (which normally last around 1-2 hours). Due to the shorter shoot time, you will be shown fewer photos (typically 15 images).
When are the mini sessions?
These 'Mummy and Me' sessions will be presented as a gift certificate, for you to organise a mutually convenient date with me. The vouchers must be used within 6 months.
Where will they be held?
They will be on location, usually in a local park. I will hold them in (or near) Teddington. If you live further afield, and wish for me to travel to you, please contact me to discuss additional mileage fees.
How much does a mini session cost?
The price for the 'Mummy and Me' mini session is £150. This includes:
- The pre-shoot communication (finding out a bit about you and your children, what you are looking for, and advice and guidance on what to wear, and what to expect on the day)
- A 30-minute shoot
- The post-shoot editing and production
- Images sent via dropbox (with copyright/watermark)
- The post-shoot communication, to choose which are your favourite images that you want (as part of the mini package), and to discuss any additional products you may wish to order
- Five digital images of your choice on a beautifully presented wooden USB stick and box
- A stunning triple folio, with your choice of three photos
The same number of digital images, folio, and session fee during a full photography session would cost you £245, and so saves you £95. You can see my full pricing details by clicking here.
What is a folio?
Ooh, glad you asked. It is a product that I LOVE, and is just perfect keepsake, to say thanks to all you mum's. Have a look below to see what it is. They are three 7x5 photos, mounted and presented in a folding folio.
Please complete your details on my contact page by clicking here (or alternatively please email me). I will then send you an invoice for £50. Once you have paid the £50, your gift certificate will be confirmed, and sent to you. The remaining £100 must be paid within 5 days of the shoot.
Other important points
In the event that it rains on all of the days we suggest, or the very unlikely event that we cannot find a date we can all do, then your £50 will be reimbursed in full.
If you have any questions, please just contact me and I will be happy to talk it through with you.