The lavender field is such a special place, and the perfect backdrop to take stunning photos of your family. If you are interested in reserving a slot, please get in touch via my contact page here.
Lasting 30 minutes, they are simply a shorter version of a bespoke full portrait shoot (which normally last around 2 hours). Due to the shorter shoot time, you will be shown fewer photos. It is a good option if you want to have just a few special pictures and want some relaxed, natural photos in an outdoor location.
A mini session is not advised for larger families, or those with teeny tiny newborn babies. For these the full bespoke session is best, as I can spend longer with you.
When are the mini sessions?
The lavender mini sessions are to be held on Saturday 18th July 2015, and Sunday 19th July 2015
If you are interested in reserving a slot, please get in touch via my contact page here, as soon as possible, because they will get booked up quickly.
Where will they be held?
They will be held at a lavender farm in Banstead. For those of you based near me in Teddington, it is about 12 miles away, and takes about 40 minutes to drive there (subject to traffic). Please note there is a £2 car park charge (which is redeemable in the shop).
How much does a mini session cost?
The price for the spring mini sessions is £180. This includes:
- The pre-shoot communication (finding out a bit about your family, what you are looking for, and advice and guidance on what to wear, and what to expect on the day)
- A 30-minute shoot
- The post-shoot editing and production
- Images sent electronically (with copyright/watermark)
- The fee for the lavender farm, so we can take photos in the field (they charge £50 per family)
- The post-shoot communication, to choose which are your favourite images that you want (as part of the mini package), and to discuss any additional products you may wish to order
- Ten digital images of your choice on a beautifully presented wooden USB stick and box
- Three 7x5 prints from a professional laboratory to ensure fantastic colour and longevity
The same number of digital images and prints during a full photography session would cost you £269, so saves you £89. You can see my full pricing details by clicking here. You can of course purchase more products or prints but are under no obligation to do so!
How can I book?
Please complete your details on my contact page by clicking here (or if you have any questions, I will happily answer them!). I will then send you an invoice for £50 to reserve your time slot and date. Once you have paid, your time slot will be reserved and confirmed for you. The remaining £130 will be invoiced, and must be paid within 5 days of the shoot.
Other important points
If the weather is horrible, then the back up dates for my mini sessions will be arranged with you. In the event that we cannot find an alternative date, then your £50 will be reimbursed in full.
If you have any questions, please just contact me and I will be happy to talk it through with you.