Lasting 30 minutes, they are simply a shorter version of a bespoke full portrait shoot (which normally last around 2 hours). Due to the shorter shoot time, you will be shown fewer photos. It is a good option if you want to have just a few special pictures and want some relaxed, natural photos, in an outdoor location.
A mini session is not advised for larger families, or those with teeny tiny newborn babies. For these the full bespoke session is best, as I can spend longer with you.
When are the mini sessions?
The mini sessions are to be held on Saturday 16th April 2016, and Saturday 23rd April 2016.
If you are interested in reserving a slot, please get in touch via my contact page here, as soon as possible, because they will get booked up quickly.
Where will they be held?
They will be held at a location near Teddington, in a local park. I will confirm the location nearer the time.
How much does a mini session cost?
The price for the mini sessions start from £150. This includes:
- The pre-shoot communication (finding out a bit about your family, what you are looking for, and advice and guidance on what to wear, and what to expect on the day)
- A 30-minute shoot
- The post-shoot editing and production
- Proof images sent electronically (with copyright/watermark)
- The post-shoot communication, to choose your favourite images that you want (as part of the mini package), and to discuss any additional images or products you may wish to order
- £150 - 3 digital images and 3 matching mounted gift prints
- £200 - 5 digital images and 5 matching mounted gift prints
- There is the option to upgrade, and purchase all the digital images and other products at a discount if you wish, but are under no obligation to do so!
This provides a considerable saving on a full bespoke photography session. You can see my full pricing details by clicking here. If you are interested in a mini session, get in touch and I will send you some more details.
How can I book?
Please pop over to my contact page by clicking here (or if you have any questions, I will happily answer them, just send me a message!).
Please let me know which day you wish to book, I will then let you know what time slots I have available. Once confirmed, I will send you an invoice for £150. Once payment is received, your time slot and date is booked. Any remaining money owed will be invoiced to you, and is payable after the session.
Other important points
If the weather is horrible, then the back up dates for my mini sessions will be arranged with you. In the event that we cannot find a suitable alternative date, then your £150 will be reimbursed in full.
If you have any questions, please just contact me, and I will be happy to talk it through with you. Click here to see a previous mini session to give you an idea of what you can expect.