Lasting 30 minutes, they are simply a shorter version of a bespoke full portrait shoot (which normally last around 1-2 hours). Due to the shorter shoot time, you will be shown fewer photos (typically 15 images).
When are the mini sessions?
The Spring mini sessions are to be held on Sunday 29th March 2015, and Monday 30th March 2015
There are five slots available on each day, the available slots currently are:
Sunday 29th March: 9am, 10am, 11am, 3pm and 4pm
Monday 30th March: 9am, 11am, 3pm
If you are interested in reserving a slot, please get in touch via my contact page here, as soon as possible, because they will get booked up quickly.
Where will they be held?
They will be on location, usually in a local park. I will hold them in (or near) Teddington. I will confirm nearer the time where the exact location will be. It will be easily accessible for families and pushchairs.
How much does a mini session cost?
The price for the spring mini sessions is £145. This includes:
- The pre-shoot communication (finding out a bit about your family, what you are looking for, and advice and guidance on what to wear, and what to expect on the day)
- A 30-minute shoot
- The post-shoot editing and production
- Images sent via dropbox (with copyright/watermark)
- The post-shoot communication, to choose which are your favourite images you want (as part of the mini package), and to discuss any additional products you may wish to order
- Ten digital images of your choice on a beautifully presented wooden USB stick and box
- Three professionally printed 6x4 prints
The same number of digital images and prints during a full photography session would cost you £266, so this in essence is nearly a half price offer, and saves you £121. You can see my full pricing details by clicking here.
How can I book?
Please complete your details on my contact page by clicking here (or if you have any questions, I will happily answer them!). I will then send you an invoice for £50 to reserve your time slot and date. Once you have paid the £50, your time slot will be reserved and confirmed for you. The remaining £95 will be invoiced, and must be paid within 5 days of the shoot.
Other important points
If the weather is horrible, then the back up dates for my mini sessions will be Saturday 11th April and Sunday 12th April. Please make sure you are available on these dates too, just incase! In the event that it rains on all of the days, then your £50 will be reimbursed in full.
If you have any questions, please just contact me and I will be happy to talk it through with you.